Premium Annual Package
Note: Price includes VAT at standard rate.
- fully managed option – minimum effort on your part
- initial set up of business listing included
- multiple pages in relevant categories on all 8 websites
- unlimited use of the events calendar – events also uploaded for you
- regular posts to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- twelve month contract term
This rate applies for all commercial businesses.
Select a Premium Annual Package in 2 easy steps:
- Add your advert to the basket and pay, or request standing order details
- Follow the instructions to submit your listing (further down on this page)
The no-fuss way to promote your products, services and offers throughout the year, with a Premium Annual Package with Visit Fylde Coast.
At £520 + VAT it’s the best value advertising that you’ll find – that’s just £10 week / £43.33 month (+vat)
All of this is included:
– advert set-up is done for you
– fully managed package where all updates are carried out for you
– multiple pages in relevant categories on all 8 Visit Fylde Coast websites
– unlimited event listings posted for you
– entry on the email newsletter once a month
– posts to each of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn each month
– full client editing access provided if required
– twelve month contract term
– monthly standing order available – please ask for details.
Six month contract term also available:
– exactly the same benefits as above
– £310.00 + VAT
– payable in a single installment prior to advert being placed
– get in touch for details.
How to Purchase a Premium Package with Visit Fylde Coast
- Pay for your advert at the link above, or request standing order details.
- Email email@example.com for a form to complete with all your information.
- Return the form along with photos, graphics and logos
- We will set your advert up (filling in any gaps where necessary) and send you a link to approve.
- If you get stuck, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adverts will only be approved after payment is made.
- We will refer to your own press releases/social media each month for new updates to share.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.