Box Advert – Mid Page
Note: Price includes VAT at standard rate.
– image based box advert
– link it to your website, Facebook, an email address etc
– appears in the main page text
– on ALL Visit Fylde Coast websites
– includes one post on Visit Fylde Coast social media
– quantity selected is WEEKS
This rate applies for all commercial businesses.
See your Box Advert – Mid Page online in 2 easy steps:
- Select the number of weeks and pay for your advert
- Email your artwork to [email protected]
Put your business in front of visitors to each page of Visit Fylde Coast, with a Box Advert – Mid Page.
Unmissable to the reader, it puts your business name, offer or event right in their line of view. This box advert option is close to the top of the page on desktop and mobile versions for maximum visibility.
Feature your business on all of the Visit Fylde Coast websites, including: Visit Fylde Coast, Live Blackpool and theBlackpoolilluminations.info, Visit Fleetwood, Visit Poulton, Visit Cleveleys, Visit St Annes and Visit Lytham. (Get in touch for current page views)
See you advert posted on social on ALL of the Visit Fylde Coast Facebook pages AND Twitter! (Combined audience of well over 50,000 followers)
Get your advert online for just £30 week + vat
– appears in the main page text, on all pages
– send us your artwork for an image based box advert by email at the time of ordering
– Add the link you want readers to go to at the time of ordering. That could be a webpage, Facebook, sign-up, email address etc.
– includes one post of your advert and accompanying text/link on ALL the Visit Fylde Coast Facebook pages and one on Twitter @VisitFyldeCoast
– box adverts are purchased in blocks of weeks/7 days. Ie a quantity of 1 = 1 week.
– Adverts will only be uploaded after payment is made.
Artwork for Box Advert – Mid Page
Please provide your own artwork for your box advert. It should be 300 pixels wide (fixed) x 400 pixels deep (can vary).
If you are unsure about artwork, or don’t have anything suitable, please get in touch first. Just email jane@theRabbitPatch.co.uk
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.