The service to provide GP appointments at evenings and weekends has been extended and is now available in Garstang.
The service is in addition to the evening and weekend appointments already on offer to people living in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre. You can access GP appointments at evenings and weekends in Blackpool, Fleetwood and Freckleton.
To book an appointment:
- Contact your own GP practice during normal hours.
- Or call 01253 952950
– after 6.30pm Monday to Friday and from 8am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Now, appointments with GPs, nurses and other healthcare professionals are also available between 8am and 2pm every Saturday. Initially at Garstang Medical Practice in Kepple Lane, Garstang.
Dr John Miles, senior partner at Garstang Medical Practice, said: “The extension to the service is an exciting opportunity to provide access to general practice in a way that suits the needs of the population.”
GP Appointments at Evenings and Weekends
Pre-bookable and same-day routine appointments are available to anyone who lives in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
The service is also available at
- Whitegate Health Centre in Blackpool from 6.30pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm at weekends;
- Fleetwood Health and Wellbeing Centre in Dock Street from 6.30pm to 9pm Monday to Wednesday, 6.30pm to 8pm Thursday and Friday and 8am to 2pm at weekends;
- and Freckleton Health Centre in Douglas Drive on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6.30pm to 9.30pm and 8am to 2pm at weekends.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast